In Bangladesh, There are 25 public universities and 50 private universities for medical education. Medical Education in Bangladesh is a good choice for Indian students. It is one of the low-cost MBBS programs among foreign countries for Indian citizens.
Students have to clear the eligibility criteria of the government of Bangladesh for MBBS admission in Bangladesh. According to the eligibility criteria of Bangladesh, they choose the best of the students which improve the quality of Medical Education in Bangladesh.
The quality of teaching of Bangladeshi Medical Universities reflects by the NMC passing percentage of MBBS in Bangladesh. Which is quite higher than any other country, i.e. 27-30%.
Apart from the quality, the cost of MBBS in Bangladesh is also a positive point. The fees of MBBS course in universities in Bangladesh is very low as it comes under the SAARC quota admission criteria.
The students who graduate from the best medical universities in Bangladesh are eligible to appear for major tests like the USMLE, PLAB. The screening examination is conducted by NMC and can practice in any country across the globe.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Bangladesh For Indian Students
Know all the advantages the students get while pursuing medicine in Bangladesh:
- In top private medical colleges of Bangladesh, 25% of seats are reserved for Indian students, hence there are more opportunities for them in Bangladesh.
- If the students belonging to the SAARC nation, then the students don’t have to pay any tuition fee for medicine courses in Bangladesh. Hence they have to pay only for living costs.
- The medium of instruction to study MBBS in Bangladesh is fully English, hence there is no need for any language training.
- Every top medical university in Bangladesh is recognized by NMC & WHO, which makes them globally acknowledged.
- here is a direct admission to the MBBS course in Bangladesh without any donation or capitation fees.
- No entrance exam is required for MBBS admission in most medical universities.
- Students get an opportunity to do a 1-year internship in some of the best private & government hospitals.
- Practical and training methods are used to improve the skills of the students.
- Affordable tuition fee for studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
Recognition of Bangladesh Medical Universities
The details of the medical council who approved the colleges in Bangladesh:
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
Is it Worth studying MBBS in Bangladesh?
Studying MBBS Bangladesh is one of the best experiences and here is why:
- The quality of infrastructure and education are truly remarkable in comparison to other developing countries.
- All private and government hospitals are completely well-equipped with great infrastructure and modern technology.
- The cost of living in Bangladesh is very low as compared to other countries.
- The medical students are able to attend various international seminars and conferences throughout the course.
- There are Working opportunities after completing the course of MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Accommodation is provided with all necessary facilities by medical universities.
- The safety and security of foreign students are ensured by the campus.
What are the Disadvantages of Studying Medicine Course in Bangladesh?
A drawback of studying in Bangladesh to know before you apply for MBBS:
- Students need to learn native languages to diagnose patients.
- Bangladesh is quite similar to Indian culture and weather, so there is not much exploring experience abroad.
- There is no nightlife like parties and pubs.
MBBS in Bangladesh – Is it Safe for Indian Students?
It is absolutely safe and secure for students to reside in Bangladesh during studies:
- Bangladesh is totally a dry country, so it is safe for Indian students. There is no alcohol or any kind of drug is available in this country.
- The safety and security of foreign students is ensured by the campus and government of Bangladesh.
- Although, the crime rates in Bangladesh against international students are very low.
Top Medical Colleges in BangladeshIt’s very important to pick the best Medical college When you try to Study MBBS in Bangladesh. Because overall Medical Education in Bangladesh Has improved a lot.Some of the Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh:
- Diabetic Association medical college
- Sylhet women’s Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
After completing MBBS from Bangladesh
About the career opportunities for students after doing graduation in Bangladesh:
- Do PG in India/abroad.
- Practice as a surgeon in the hospital.
- Practice in any Government hospital.
- Practice as a private surgeon.
- Give lectures in medical colleges in India and hospitals as a professor
- Join government health organizations for planning health issues of the country
- Various government jobs as health officers
Hostel Facilities for Indian Students during MBBS in Bangladesh
All the colleges in Bangladesh offer accommodation facilities for international students:
- The medical universities are fully residential.
- Every student can occupy their vacant seats in the hostel.
- Hostels are provided with facilities like a dining room, TV, gymnasium, games & many more.
- The whole hostel campus is covered with CCTV cameras & security guards, as safety is first priority for all students
The temperature of Bangladesh is similar to the average Indian climate:
Bangladesh has a subtropical rainstorm atmosphere described by wide seasonal varieties in rainfall, temperature, and mugginess. Mostly, the seasonal climate of Bangladesh is likely associated with the Indian climate.
Time Difference Between India & Bangladesh
There is not a huge difference in the time zone of both countries:
The timing zone for Bangladesh is +6MT. (Indian time +5:30 GMT). It means that the difference between Indian and Bangladesh climates is about half an hour.
- Bangladesh is a country situated in the east of India.
- It is one of the most populated countries in Asia.
- The capital of Bangladesh is Dhaka.
- Bangladesh has the Padma, Jamuna, and Meghna rivers which have made the beautiful fertile plains.
- Bangladesh has Islam as the official and maximum religion.
- There are also Hinduism, Buddhism, and Christianity religions with a few numbers of people.
- Due to the rivers in Bangladesh, traveling by boat is very common in the country.
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
OFFICES IN INDIA:MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537 WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA, PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR, HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.