About Marks Medical College
MARKS Medical College Affiliated with the University of Dhaka, Near Dhaka Airport. Best Medical College, Modern Green Campus, In Campus Own Hostel & Library, Largest Hospital High Patient Flow.
Affiliation: MARKS Medical College is approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Govt. of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC) and affiliated with the University of Dhaka.
CURRICULUMS: The curriculum adopted by the school of drugs . The University of Chittagong, Approved by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
3. Minimum GPA aggregate SSC or equivalent Examination- 7.00 (Seven).
4. Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent 3.00.
5. Minimum GPA in biology 3.5.
6. For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/O level or equivalent exam, only the highest five subjects are considered for calculation of GPA
7. Therefore, GPA in SSC/O or equivalent exam/ total marks obtained within the top five subjects ÷ 5.
8. For calculation of GPA in HSC/A level or equivalent, only three subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”.
9. Calculation of GPA in HSC/A or equivalent ÷ total marks obtained in three subjects ÷ 3.
10. Only applications processed through Bangladesh Mission abroad or through the Mission in Dhaka of respective countries are going to be considered of admission. the appliance must reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dhaka, within the appliance deadline, which can be published on the websites of DGHS, Bangladesh. (www.dghs.gov.bd).
11. the appliance should be submitted within the prescribed form available from the DGHS website (www.dghs.gov.bd). Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets etc need to be submitted along side the appliance . All certificates and mark sheets must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. No application are going to be accepted without attestations.
12. to make sure the citizenship of foreign students, attested copies of the passport must be submitted along side the applications. The certificates/ mark sheets and other testimonials got to be attested by the respective country’s education board/ education Ministry.
13. Candidates curious about seeking admission to MARKS Medical College got to mention the name of the school in their application.