Medical Education in Bangladesh- a country known for its highest FMGE or MCI Screening Test passing percentage. For MBBS, Bangladesh can be one of the distinctive options for Indian students as it ensures your career security. MBBS in Bangladesh and MBBS in India, have many similarities between them-
- Identical curriculum
- Books of the same authors
- A similar pattern of study
- The same theme of the examinations
- Similar duration of MBBS
- A similar study of different ailments in a human body
There are many more advantages of studying MBBS from Bangladesh, as follows-
- MBBS Degrees are approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). and enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS). Which allows the Indian students to appear for the MCI Screening Test on their return to India after degree completion.
- Bangladesh offers the Best Quality of Medical Education.
- The educational methods and syllabus are quite identical to that of the Indian Medical curriculum.
- The cost of studying MBBS in Bangladesh & living in Bangladesh is made affordable for Indian students and their parents. It is a lot less than the cost charged at the private colleges in India with almost the same facilities.
- Students do not need to appear for any additional exam to prove English language proficiency like IELTS/TOEFL.
- English is used as the medium of instruction in the classrooms.
- Students will get the homely ambiance within the campus or around the campus of the University. Bangladesh is quite safe & secure for international students, especially for girls. Separate boys & girls hostels are allocated to students.
- Indian food is also available which makes it a preferred destination among Indian students.
- The climatic conditions and culture in Bangladesh are the same as those of India.
- As Indian students, who are coming from diverse backgrounds of India like Gujarat, Jammu, West Bengal, Kerala, Tamil Nadu. They Will does not face any language barrier issues while communicating with the local people as English, Bengali, Urdu, Arabic are spoken in the region. You will have the freedom to communicate in any language you want.
- Earlier in Bangladesh, women’s education was not that much supported by its local people. But now as an initiative for women empowerment. Because of that Government of Bangladesh has set up a bunch of Medical colleges only for women, in order to change this tradition. It Will encourage many more women around the world to study MBBS from Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh has created a tradition of acquiring the highest pass percentage in the MCI Screening Test, which makes it a preferred location for Indian students.
- Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh provide great practical exposure to the students in pursuing internships at their affiliated or associated Hospitals. Which are well-known in the region.
MBBS in Bangladesh Affiliation and Recognition
Here is the list of the medical councils of medical authorities who approved the colleges of Bangladesh.
- Medical colleges of Bangladesh are either affiliated with top universities in Bangladesh.
- They are approved by the National Medical Commission.
- United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
- Medical council of India.
- Recognized by the World Health Organization.
Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
It’s very important to pick the best Medical college When you try to Study MBBS in Bangladesh. Because overall Medical Education in Bangladesh Has improved a lot.
Some of the Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh:
- Diabetic Association medical college
- Sylhet women’s Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
Criteria reserved for Indian students to take admission in MBBS at any of the Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh, stated as follows-
The Required Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent has to be 7.00 (seven)
The Minimum Required GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent should be 3.5
One must have a Minimum GP of 3.5 in biology
Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
The student must have qualified for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). It is mandatory from 2019 onwards.
No additional entrance test or examination is required.
Documents required for MBBS admission in Bangladesh
The list of necessary documents required for admission is listed below.
- Photocopy of a valid passport
- Passport size Photographs (recently clicked)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Academic documents such as 10th and 12th mark sheet and pass certificate.
- Residential proof
- Financial documents
- Other necessary certificated and documents (if required)
Make sure that all the documents should be attested by the relative authority and Bangladesh Mission Abroad.
The team of Education Abroad makes your admission procedure – easiest, simplest, and hassle-free in Bangladesh.
Just follow the steps suggested by us and you will be enrolled with the University in just a few days-
Step 1- Fill the Application Form
Step 2- Submit your academic documents like X & XII mark sheets and admit cards (educational certificates), NEET scorecard, and passport size photographs.
Step 3- Passport: Passport: Students usually think that if they do not have a passport, then the registration process is not possible for them. This is not true, you can still register yourself even if you do not have a passport. It is not mandatory. Also, at the time of registration to the University, you can apply for your passport at- https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink
Step 4- Then, the students will receive their Admission Letter from their chosen University.
Step 5- Students will have to apply for a ‘Visa Invitation letter’ then for which, you require the following:
Medical Fitness Certificate
Passport size photographs with white background
Bank Statements of the last 6 months (can be of Father/Mother with a minimum transaction of 1 lakhs )
Step 6- Visa stamping is your last step in your admission process. We at the Education Abroad get stamped your Visa from the Bangladesh High Commission, New Delhi.
Completing the all above steps, just pack your bags and get ready to fly towards your medical dream destination- Bangladesh!
If you have any questions about the MBBS Admission Process call/Whatsapp us at +8801995529533 | +91 990 3355 537
FAQs about Studying in Bangladesh
Here are few most asked questions by the students about studying MBBS in Bangladesh-
Is MBBS in Bangladesh good?
Bangladesh is another good option for aspirants who are not able to get medical seats in Indian medical colleges. Being the closest country to India, Bangladesh follows MCI curriculum to teach MBBS in their medical colleges. After complete medical degree from Bangladesh, it is easy to qualify FMGE conducted by MCI. According previous years’ data, students passed from Bangladesh performed well in FMGE.
What is the cost of MBBS in Bangladesh?
The cost of study in Bangladesh is less than Indian pvt medical colleges. Total five years’ tuition fees start from 36000 USD to 48000 USD, hostel and food may be additional. Living expenses are similar as India.
Is MBBS Degree from Bangladesh valid in India?
Yes, MBBS degree from Bangladesh is valid in India as medical colleges in Bangladesh are approved by Medical Council of India. To do clinical practice in India, candidate must qualify foreign medical graduate examination conducted by MCI.
Is NEET Required to study in Bangladesh?
Yes, since 2018 NEET is compulsory to study medicine in Bangladesh or any other country. Aspirant must qualify NEET in the admission year.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.